Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Like a satellite we're flying, overhead where we see it all

Never in my whole university life have I ever done any readings before I go to class. Now that I'm in Australia, I've decided to be a little bit more hardworking so I wouldn't look so stupid in class, hence I did all my readings. End results? I was mind-fcked throughout the whole lecture. Wonderful much? Haih, stupidity level: 999999.

Screw Monash for a bit, attended Trinity's friend's birthday party last Saturday. Buffet dinner, paid 33 dollars and only ate like one piece of cake? Miserable much? (Wasn't feeling to well, money went down the drain.) Head over the Crystal after that. Good music I swear, but didn't really dance much. 

Dance floor was so crowded, even going to toilet was difficult. -_-" And yes, I got a bruise while going to the toilet cause of the crowd, knocked into some stupid box. So I have two bruise each on my knees. Viola! :D 




Group photo, got the picture from Crystal Club via Facebook. :D



And yes, in support of the Anti-Lynas Campaign being held in Malaysia, Trinity decided to start her own campaign in Aussie! :)  So, it was time for me to put my drawing skills into good use. Not like I drew anything much cause it was mainly writing but yeah, it's been a while since I did anything close to arts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment