Friday, February 24, 2012

A sweet talking sugar coated candyman

A pretty outdated update but yes, it's a must update about cause the food is awesome. As you can see, it's fried chicken (original and sweet chili flavour) and it's yummy! By the way, the shop's called Gami Fried Chicken and Beer - it's a korean restaurant (I think). Their beer's pretty good too but I'm not a beer person so it's just okay for me. :)



One of the best - corn baked in cheese. 


Food. glorious food!


Trin, me and Celine.



And that's Mac happily eating away.


Arif and Mac.


After eating dinner, we head over to Arif's from some drinking session and Dance Central (Xbox Kinect) session! I just like the Dance Central part, not too much of the drinking cause I was sick. -_- damn sad lor.


Battlestar something. A drinking game. (Something to do with shots and what nots.)


Dance Central ftw!



Another drinking game. Lalalalala! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment