Thursday, February 2, 2012

From this moment, life has begun

Hello people! I've decided to update my blog at this forsaken hour, 2.15am! Time's passing by so quickly, and the days of me leaving are down to the number 2, leaving so soon! Not too sure whether to feel excited or homesick and worried. I'll sort my emotions later. 

Anyway, here's an update of my Ipoh trip in December 2011 (19th - 21st Dec). Was too lazy to blog about it, but since this was one of the best trips I ever had, I think it should be part of this blog. :) Lots of laughter, really sick jokes, humour and stress-free. 

The best kind of trips are when you are with all the right people. :)


My newly found friends/the NUS gang. 
L->R: Soon, Jimmy, me, Yng and CC.



The first day, where we had the food and drinks which I despise! 
Yong tau foo and horrrr fun. ;P *inside joke*


My best friend/childhood friend/longest friendship I've ever had kind of friend - Julia! :)


Chocolate fondue at Hiaagen Daaz (Ipoh Garden). 
I know we should be having like chao kuey teow, but what's life without a little bit of ice cream? ;)


In the GIRL'S toilet ;)
Juls, me and Jimmy.


Hello there. 


The two shorties and one tall-ley. LOL!


Y'ng and I. She's one of the sweetest girl I've ever met. :)


Ah Soon. The guy whom everyone wants to see me "get together" with. 
Not going to happen but nice guy. Pro gamer btw. ;)


The Y'ng's signature pose! 


The variations of Ah Soon's priceless emotions and poses.
*Ah Soon's expression in the picture: omgah!*


 The last day of us being in Ipoh. Memories. :)

Again, thank you for the memorable trip, I know this update is a bit too late but better late than never. Will be looking forward to seeing you guys again. Maybe this time a trip down South! ;) 


Next stop after 5 months, Singapore. (Maybe, and hopefully!) Till then, take care everyone and have fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment