Monday, February 13, 2012

I will break these chains that bind me

Greetings from the country right down and below - Melbourne, Australia! :) Life here has been rather busy and hectic, didn't really had much time to actually sit down and relax (except when I watch movies on TV). Food here's good and of course I'm missing curry mee and chao kuey teow a lot. I miss my family and my dog - homesick-ish, still feeling a little bit unwell but all in all, I'm liking Melbourne. 

To those who have me on their Facebook would be able to see all the pictures that have been posted up by me and my friends, but for those who don't, I'll be posting up a few photos (like just a few). And to those who have not been to Melbourne, come! It's a great place for shopping (especially), food, art and not forgetting drinking. :)   I hope you guys have had a great weekend :) and good day everyone! 


Me and Trinity's room. Neat much? ;)


The view from the balcony. :)


Chilling on the grass at the Melbourne's State Library.




A few graffiti pictures drawn on the back alley of the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment