Thursday, February 16, 2012

When you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory


You've watched me grown,
From a little girl to who I am now.
You gave me love and the greatest care,
that no one could actually ask for more.
You loved me dearly,
but I was too young to see that love of yours.


When I was a young girl,
you pampered me carelessly and for all the wrong reasons.
You bought me candies and chocolates,
and I ate them all and you had to get me more the next day.
Lady and the Tramp was my favourite cartoon movie,
you would put it on the TV for me to watch it every afternoon.
I hated afternoon naps and threw countless of tantrums,
you put me in bed and sleep next to me until I was in my dreams.


The day you left me,
was then when I realized how much I loved you.
It's been 4 years now,
and I still missed your presence dearly.


I miss you and I still love you, grandfather.
I hope all is well in heaven and may you continue to rest in peace.
You will always be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment