Saturday, March 17, 2012

Here me say, all these time we were waiting for each other



Looking back at all our broken and shattered memories, the pictures that we both had - it made me realized why I've lost myself in life. Never in life, have I loved someone as much as I did for you; never in life had I placed so much commitment and effort for anyone; never in life had I ever depended and rely on someone as much as I did for you.


The day I made my decision to leave you, was the day I lost myself and I screwed up. And later on, you came back into my life to pick up the broken, fucked up pieces of me. You pieced me together and it was you who pulled me together. And then after, I changed, you changed. We were both no longer the lovers that we used to be anymore. I kept you hanging, you were confused and upset. 


Finally, I've decided to end all our pain due to me being indecisive, which was best for both of us. Today, I looked through our remaining photos I have of us made me think through many things. I realized I didn't know how to love someone anymore and I missed having someone to go through life with me. 


The day I left you was the day love has left me. I realized I missed you, and I still do love you. But no matter, life goes on. And knowing what I am lacking in life, it's time to piece myself back together and start healing for a better tomorrow. I want to be the girl who used to know how to love someone, I want to be the girl who knew what she wanted out of a relationship instead of having flings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment