Thursday, March 22, 2012

Party rock is in the house tonight!

Here's a little update from Melbourne! Melbourne's been treating me well, I'm gaining weight and sooner or later I'm gonna look like a balloon. :(  Gonna start working out again, back to Dance Central and some cardio exercises! :)

Went clubbing for the grand opening of Imperial Club at Lonsdale Street. I enjoyed my night because clubbing's only right when you're with the right people. They make your clubbing night worthwhile. :)  No more clubbing for the time being, broke and assignments. :( Bad combination. 

 Getting ready for that night. :)

 At the club, with Matt and Emi. :)


The girls - Emi, Sharon, Janice and Mei Lin.

Mei Lin :)

 Sharon babe :)


 Ryan :)

 My love :)

Photo credits - taken by Imperial Club. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment