Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just remember I won't let you go


I honestly do not know how did my cousin sister managed to get my Fei Fei to actually sit still and take a picture with her. One, I've tried a gazillion times and I failed miserably. It's either she runs somewhere else to hide from the camera or she shows me her butt. Two, when I make her sit still to take a picture, she sees the camera, she play dead. -_-" mother of god. 

But anyways, back to my story. Skyped with my parents today and they were telling me how much my dog misses me. How I used to drive to my grandma's place and she'll wait behind the gates because she can hear the sound of my car engine. Now when she hears my car engines, she still wait behind the gates as per usual but now she only sees my mother and my brother. And then she'll start crying and whining and giving my parents that disappointing face. It's so heartbreaking to hear that, and I had tears in my eyes. Really. Not too sure if anyone actually knows how I feel but, I'm really heartbroken.

Fei, I miss you too and I love you. :'( See you in 4 months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment