Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I like it like that, hey! Window's down, chilling with the radio on!

Helluuu everyone! My holidays this week is super sad. No money to go out, broke to the max, so I'm staying home most of the time now. If I'm not home, means I'm working. Well rather productive week, I'm either working or chilling at home. But then again, I've been out everyday the past few weeks, it's bout time to stay home and be a good girl and not spend money. :) 

I'm proud. Hehe!

Updates:
Went out with Juju right after the Cameron's trip and watched "You're the Apple of my Eye". Pretty good movie (at least to me) and we had Pasta Zanmai for lunch! :)
Hello! This is me and my unagi lunch set rice. :D

Jul's had pasta but uh she didn't upload her photo so I couldn't snatch it off Facebook. =/

Oh and I met up with my closest friends from college; bunneh and mikachoo (Celine and Emica). It's been a while since I last saw them, probably close to a year. It was a really productive and good meetup session. :)


And of course there are a lot more things to talk about but I'm too lazy for the time being. That's all for now. Good day people! I hope all Monashians are enjoying their holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment