Monday, December 5, 2011

Now I'm alone again, where do I begin?

Holidays are so damn boring. I know that I kinda deserve a slap cause when it was time to do assignments, I complain; no assignments also complain. Got lectures and tutorials to go to, I complain; no lectures and tutorials to go to, I also complain. Seriously, can human beings ever be contented with what they have? I guess that's one of our biggest weakness/points in life. LOL. (Or maybe just mine.)

Anyway, I've been trying to make my holidays as productive as ever by spending time with friends that I haven't met in ages, as well as spending time with my lovely friends from uni. :) But of course, they are all working! Except for me and Edeline, we are forever alone! But I'm glad we're gonna have a good, decent dinner together after so long not being able to settle down for a good dinner. 

Two years have passed, and it's been a good long 2 years knowing all of you - Connie, Trinity and Edeline. You guys have been through life in Monash with me as well as my personal problems. Thank you for always being there for me, I love you guys a lot. Also, recently Gwen joined our group! So we're the group of 5 now! Hahaha. :) The more the merrier of course. But sadly, I won't be seeing Edeline and Connie as often anymore, they are now graduates of Monash and I am awfully proud and happy for you guys. You both passed with literally FLYING COLOURS in Monash! Your hardwork paid off. :)

Our very first group of 4 picture in 2010. I swear, no regrets meeting you guys. You've made my university life memorable and I really am glad to have met you people. Gosh, sounds like a super corny post but this don't happen very often, appreciate it! :p We must meet up more often alright, and I love you people! Thank you for being there for me all the time, you will not be forgotten by me. :D
(Sorry, we didn't get a picture with Gwen yet, soon!)

Gotta get ready for the dinner with my lovely friends later. Till then, take care and peace out! 
Sorry, if my blog posts are becoming rather boring, trust me I really don't know what to say. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment