Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding, if that'll make it right

I came across this chain picture on Facebook and I really liked this picture a lot, not because they're both on the bed and its damn bloody physical but personally i like small surprises and kisses on the forehead, it makes me feel loved or important to that someone. Anyway, back to the picture story. LOL.

There was a whole essay in chinese written about guy A and guy B, the dos and don'ts. LOL. Yes, I get what it means in there and yes, every girl's dream is to get a guy equally as perfect as guy B. So technically this picture is here to serve the purpose of delivering the significant meanings of what must boys do and what must not boys do for their girlfriends. Yes, nothing wrong with that because every girl wants to tell their boyfriend what and how they want to be treated. But to me, I think honesty and telling this to him would be the best way, afterall I think that's what everyone wants - to know what's the other party thinking.

And of course, yes, don't get me wrong, it would be just wonderful to see your boyfriends doing little things like that for you (the essay mentioned guy B as a flawless and a wonderful boyfriend), but remember that no one is perfect. Everyone throws tantrums, everyone has their own problems, everyone has their own worries and stress to go through. I must admit, some boys are just assholes and *ahhhh* jerk. But if a boy really loves you, I don't think you need this chain picture to teach him what to do and what not to do. I believe love comes naturally and pure commitments and trust. 

Isn't that what relationships are all about? It comes from the heart and actions and not just through words. Trust me, no boys like to be told off on what to do for their girlfriends because apparently it hurts their ego and it makes them feel that whatever they've committed towards the girl isn't enough. Like said, a boy would know what to do when they really love the girl, there's no need to have chain messages or pictures to tell them the story. 

No doubt, relationships do grow cold after a year or two, and that's when problems start, but if he really loves you and you really love him, somehow the effort put in would spice the relationship up and make it hot and comfy, metaphorically.
And ironically, I'm still looking for my other half. :) I hope I find the right one this time, a person who's willing to love me with all his heart, care for me and compromise issues or rather problems properly. :) 

I'm not looking for a perfect man, I'm looking for the one who would make my world perfect. He may have flaws here and there; but its the love, sincerity, care, commitments and efforts that would sum it up to make a good relationship ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment