Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cause you complete my heart, we're a perfect harmony

Okay! I'm back to proper blogging, for now. ;) I'm not too sure how long this "blogging" habit would actually last but since I have free time on my hands now, so why not? Anyways, I'm back to my 4 months of holiday and trust me, it's super boring. Yes, I'm going out everyday and my parents will soon confiscate my credit card. ;)

And, I've just returned from my super duper awesome fun church camp/fellowship trip! It obviously isn't as awesome as my past church camps but it's good to see one of my closest, childhood friend after 2-3 months of not seeing her. It was a short 3 days camp but it was good fun.
 Juls and I. :)

 
 The Changs, Chan and the Ang! Lol.

Of course, lousy Internet line in Malaysia causing my uploading of photos to this blog post to become very difficult. Hence, to all my readers who actually have me in their Facebook account, just stalk me and you'll see the rest of the pictures alright. :) But then again, who am I for you to stalk?

Before I end my blog post, I've got a song to share. A song done by Tiffany Alvord, not sure if you have heard of her but she a really good cover singer and it would be good if you take some time off to listen to her sing. One of my favourite song, written and composed by her would be 'Perfect Chemistry'. I wouldn't say that the video quality is superb but it's a good song, so just god-damnit LISTEN to it ok. :)


And yes, my title of my blog post is the lyrics out of this song. Enjoy the music video and goodnight to all. Happy holidays to all Monashians. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment