Sunday, January 1, 2012

Today my life begins

Hi everybody! It's about time since I last updated! First of all, Happy New Year to all my readers and may the year 2012 bring love, happiness and many joyful returns to you and your family. So how was your year 2011? Mine was filled with good times and bad times; obstacles and lovely moments. All in all, I've learnt from my mistakes and my past, and I know in this new year, I would see a much better tomorrow.

I've walked this lowly earth for 20 years now, never in my 20 years of living had I have a new year's resolution. So, this year I'm going to write my new year's resolution! :) If this gets a tad too boring, you may stop reading. Hee. :D

New Year's Resolution for 2012
1. Graduate out of Monash University with good and decent results (WAM of 70 and above).
2. Lose weight!! Targeted weight 48kg! :)
3. Loved those who first loved me and appreciate those who treasured me as for who I am.
4. Explore Australia, visit Singapore and cuti-cuti Malaysia! 
5. Forget the past and move on to the future.

So here's to the new year! Cheers! Oh and I would be attending a wedding dinner later at night! (Would post the pictures up if I do take pictures.) Wishing the newly wedded couple a blessed marriage and may your love continue blooming till your very last breathe. God bless and have a great new year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment