Saturday, January 28, 2012

And I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

Ah, it's been a while people. First I would like to wish everyone of you a Happy Chinese New Year and I hope everyone enjoyed their new year as much as I did. And I definitely did collect lots of ang paos! I'm one very happy child, that's for sure. Secondly, I might not be updating this blog as much anymore because I'll be leaving to Australia and I'm starting back university, so apologies first.

So, my cousins and I had an early farewell dinner for me today! We went to Bangsar Village, a restaurant called Plan B. The food there is beyond awesome, it's really good. And the desserts are just sweet and sinful! Thank you, Tsu Ee for bringing us there, I loved the food. And now, I'll let the pictures do the talking! :)


 Hello people! Greetings! :)


 And he's a bit too hungry, had to eat some chili flakes to ease his hunger. (I assume ;p)


My cousin and me! :)


Appetizers! Garlic bread, fried calamari and buffalo wings (no pic of buffalo wings tho).





Asian-style soft shell crab spaghetti! Awesome possum food-licious.


And here's the sweet, sinful looking cakes. The dessert galore.
(Up above: Macadamia nut brownies, middle: Chocolate truffle, below: Apple crumble pie) 



And the mushroom soup, of course, how can I forget? I just dislike the new way of laying out the pictures from Blogspot. It's annoying and ridiculously stupid, or is there another way to arrange your pictures that I do not know of? =/ Oh wells. 



 The cousins. They never fail to make me smile. I love you guys and definitely will miss all of you when I'm all the way in Aussieland. Will buy you guys chocolates and nougats when I get back! :D


And that's all for the night people. Goodnight and happy Chinese new year once again! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment