Saturday, December 29, 2012

And every kiss it gets a little sweeter

Ah its officially the 28th of December and in 3 days time, I'll be sitting in an office, having my own desk - working all the way. It's sad how I wouldn't be able to do lunches and dinners and have fun anymore, the kind of sacrifices one has to make when they start working. :(

Anyway, had lunch with this really sweet girl that I have not met in almost 3 years. She was one of my closest friend in high school :) and it was good that I have finally found time to meet you. We need to meet up again, for real! Lunch was simply not enough! ;)


And since I have been craving for fish and chips for the longest time, we've decided to eat there and hence cravings satisfied! And we shared sweet desserts too, hot fudge chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Yuuuummmm :)

After that, I've met up with my all-time favourite people for dinner (people that I have known for literally all my life) :3 and yes, they are my church buddies and we're still as close as ever! Laughing over the stupidest things and no one would ever get our humour. Gosh, we're all in our early twenties and we behave like children - things we do! Heh!




They never fail to make me smile, with them it's just impossible not to laugh! And the best part is, we all share the same thoughts! Mmm, great minds do think alike ;) hee hee! 


And yes we've decided to eat our dinner at Chili's, or rather I've made them adhere to my wants just because I haven't been at Chili's for a long time. (I just realized how demanding I could get when I want to.) Ah, the bad side of me, but at least we've always learn to compromise with one another, so everyone gets their turn to be demanding. :) 

A lot of updates and gossip session, okay not really gossiping but I guess it was more of a discussion and food for thought kind of talks. It was all good, and interesting that we get to hear out our opinions and views based on various happenings and issues that has been sprouting out recently. But of course, the usual, literal conversation about shits always happens ;) since when do we ever not talk about crap? LOL.


And last but not least, anyone wants to eat ice cream? It's peppermint chocolate! ;) Goodnight, time to crash. Tomorrow would be work out session! A lot of food eaten today, stomach could not compensate the amount of fats and calories I've consumed. #justsaying

No comments:

Post a Comment