Saturday, December 22, 2012

No one ever makes me feel, like you do when you smile

Updates updates! :)

Okay this is going to be really brief cause I've gotta bounce really soon, so I'm just going to let the pictures do most of the talking. For the past 5 days, I was bumming around Ipoh with the Ipoh gang - Vivian, Jian Jee and Wayne (mainly), and met a few others as well - overall it was good, except it wasn't productive cause all I did was laze in bed. :3 HEEEEE HEEEE!

Went to Sensation of Sound, I swear, DON'T YOU IPOH PEEPS EVER DANCE? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! =_= okay, maybe I went on the wrong day but STILL!! So in the end we're the only ones who danced, which was sooo embarraasssiingggg lor, but overall it was a good night. I had fun :D !

Pichas pichas! 
 Jian Jee, Viv and Wayne.





 Gemma and I! :)

 Chao tuts. HEE HEE!



Just because I had to retake a picture, they did this to me.
Pfftttt.. Screw you!


I had fun this time round, thanks for bringing me around and letting me annoy the hell out of you guys for 5 days. Brace yourselves, I'll be back. LOLS. So till then, take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment