Monday, December 10, 2012

And the saddest fear comes creeping in


And I thought I could have handled this, but I guess not.
Do you know what hurts the most? 
Holding onto it until the very end and realizing that, it would no longer work out.

It's been a good 5 months since we've last met, and I should have known, things changed.
Clearly, my feelings changed, and yours too.
All that's left was awkwardness, strangers-like feelings, 
and knowing that our story is now officially a closed chapter. 
But I must say, meeting you was no regrets, 
because we now know we're no longer meant for each other.

But, it still hurts. Why is it affecting me so much? 
I swear I was okay after seeing you. 
Now when I've finally woke up from my nap, I feel really messed up.

I missed you and I missed whatever we had, and knowing that we couldn't save them. 
These are my only regrets. 
If time were to turn back to 5 months ago, 
I believe you would have been my everything and I probably would have been yours.

Take care now, you'll find her someday and thank you for trying to give us another shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment