Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It feels like we've been living in fast-forward


Happy New Year everyone! 
Who could have guessed year 2012 just went by so quickly,
and here we are welcoming the new year. :)

So year 2013, what am I going to do with you? 
Or rather, what will my new year's resolution be for this year?

Okay, I'm gonna go with no new year's resolution and go with the flow.
Firstly, I never stuck to any of my new year's resolution, EVER; 
and secondly, I am damn bloody "organized", so obviously I don't plan my tomorrows.
And third, shit happens all the fucking time.
So, save yourself the whole "I'm emo cause I never accomplished anything from my New Year's resolution," and just do what you like - YOLO.

So why have New Year's resolution when you can go with the flow?
Set your goals based on what you're doing, and give it your best!
And I swear, the outcomes may actually be much better than have a "TO-DO" list.

Step by step people! Or take baby steps if you have to;
just as long as the outcome is what you've ever wished for,
which is having to feel good and getting the sense of satisfaction.
Isn't that what life's all about? :)

All the best! And once again, Happy New Year! 
Year 2013, I believe you'll be a good one, because I'm gonna make you a good one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment