Saturday, April 7, 2012

It'll all get better in time

Easter holidays are finally here! It's about time for us to all have a break from uni, but then again I don't even go to uni as often as I do in Malaysia. In fact, I only have classes 3 days a week and I have 4 days of weekends, so I still feel like I'm on a holiday in Australia and not here for studies. But I promise to do well in my subjects, while I play and enjoy my stay here as well. :)


About 2 weeks ago, had a drinking session over at my place with Celine, Mac, Emica, Gerard and Anthony. :) It was all good fun when its with all the right people. You guys make my stay in Australia worthwhile, love you guys big time! Now, I really don't feel like leaving Australia and time's passing by a little bit too fast. Please slow down! I don't wanna leave in 3 months time. :(


Pictures from the night - drinking session.

No comments:

Post a Comment