Thursday, April 26, 2012

If I wear a mask, I can fool the world

It's midnight and I don't feel like sleeping. Been taking afternoon naps a lot lately; figured that it would be the cold weather - it's been raining all week. So here I am, forcefully welcoming autumn in Melbourne and hoping to see summer again. Blah, gonna be back in KL soon enough; definitely will miss Melbourne and all that's going to be left in my memory. 

Haven't been camwhoring much so yeah, here's a picture of me and my favourite top! Got it from Forever New, and yes now I am officially broke. I'm always broke. Wtf. -_-


And yes, I met up with some of my primary school mates in Melbourne! Had PappaRich. Yes, most of you will be thinking why the heck are you having lunch at PappaRich?! Malaysia's one not good enough now is it? Lol. But with true honesty, the food is different and it's actually good. Don't hate, it's the closest we have to home for now. :)



Next picture on the list, went to sing K with the Melbourne Uni gang like 2 days ago (Wednesday night)! Hehe! We started singing from like 7.30pm till like 3am in the morning! I like how there's no limit to how long you want to sing, and you get 150 dollars credit to spend on whatever food and drinks you want. It's so worth it! Compared to Malaysia?! 

Malaysia is so cibai expensive! And they con you! All they serve you is simple drinks and chips! And it costs a bomb! We get proper food here like fried chicken etc and good drinks. Haih, Malaysia, please improve your standard and don't charge us RM5 (or more) for one small bowl of chips! Thank you very much. :)



Last but not least, went over to Amber's house after the night we went clubbing. She lives in Docklands and it's right opposite the Harbour and Docklands Waterfront. Don't you think the view's nice? It's so pretty! You gotta see if for yourself, there's only so much one picture can do. 

Okay, that's all for now peeps! Will be updating soon, I hope. Gonna have to start working on this assignment due on the 3rd of May. Man, I'm never this hardworking but I guess it's Australia and yes, standard is much higher compared to Malaysia. Now, I'm only a borderline distinction scorer. Depressing much? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment