Sunday, April 8, 2012

A bittersweet goodbye

Ah I'm so sleepy now, didn't sleep that well yesterday night. Some stupid donkey called me at 4am in the morning just to tell me what happened between him and his crush, and I don't quite remember half the conversation, because yes I WAS SLEEPING! I might have said a hundred million nonsense and I don't quite remember what I said.

But anyways, to that stupid (if you're actually reading this), next time call later in the morning like 10am in Australia! Not 4am in Australia, okay? Arigatou gozaimasu! :) Alison needs her sleep too! I'm no robot, but of course I'll help you if you need my help but not 4am in the morning!!!

 Anyways, I woke up pretty early (for a Sunday) to bake chili tuna puffs - another contributing factor to why I am so sleepy now! Oh, and I successfully baked 10 tuna puffs, so proud of my achievement! Nothing got burnt or dismantled throughout the process. It came out neat, crunchy and hot. *Claps hands*

Apparently I woke Celine while baking cause it smells really good. Hehehe. And yes, the bottom picture is my chili tuna puffs masterpiece. Yums!


After eating all of Celine's cookies, cakes and chocolate eggs, it's about time I baked something for them as well. So viola - tuna puffs! And I must say it actually taste pretty good! And I've eaten three pieces of puffs for breakfast! Noms noms noms (2 small and 1 big piece). I will bake for mummy and daddy when I get back to Malaysia! Mastering the art of cooking and baking! Yes!

And to think, how can I not put on weight with the rate I'm eating? Motherofgod. Oh and tonight we'll be heading out to Gami Fried Chicken and Beer with Val and her friend Grace. Ah fried chicken and it's Gami! Double yums. Man, I'm going to be so fat! Must do insanity later! Hardcore workouts yo!


An old picture of me, taken in year 2011. And it's about time for me to do some work! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment