Saturday, May 5, 2012

So can somebody please let me know

For once, I must say that I'm a very talented little girl. No seriously, I'm not exaggerating but really, who in the right mind would actually start writing their assignment officially at 5.30am in the morning when the due date is at 5pm in the evening. Mind you, I started my assignment on the day itself, which is this morning's 5.30am. Pro or not? :p 

Yes, I have successfully completed my assignment within 11 hours. Ask me how I do that again, trust me I don't know. One thing's for sure, I definitely fucked up that assignment. :( Not very talented after all, but yes I was being 'heroic' and stupid at the same time.

Oh wells, whatever! I finish the assignment! I'm done, I'm so through with it. I'll think about the results later on. I'm not asking for much, but I just want a credit? Ah, think about it later lah. Anyways, isn't that gadget/phone absolutely gorgeous? She's such a beauty isn't she? Presenting you the Samsung Galaxy S3! 


This is a must have phone! It reminds me of my old phone (stolen phone) - Nokia C7. Yes, the Nokia wouldn't be as big as this phone, but the shape's about the same. But whatever. I really want this phone, and I wish mummy and daddy's reading this blog. *Hint hint, it's my 21st birthday this year!* :D


No comments:

Post a Comment