Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And every time you notice me by holding me closely and saying sweet things

Ah spent my whole afternoon eating and relaxing. I am so doom! My assignment is due on Thursday, 5pm and here I am blogging, camwhoring, uploading photos of what I did the whole afternoon. Anything seems interesting to do as long as you're not touching your assignment; the logic behind it all leads down to only one word - procrastination.

Anyways, headed down to Sea Salt Restaurant at Lygon Street for lunch with Trinity to eat fish and chips! It's been a while since we went there. :) The fish and chips there is really good cause it's pretty fresh, compared to some places I know. So yeah. As long as you drop by Melbourne and you're craving for fish and chips, please eat there! Or you can take the tram down to Albert's Park for fish and chips as well. (The only two places that I've discovered so far for good fish and chips, I'm sure there's  a lot more.)


A sample picture of Fisherman's Basket. (It's good I swear, the scallop is biggggg! :p)

After eating lunch, we headed down to Freddo's to grab ice cream. I swear it wasn't my idea, Trinity wanted ice cream! We went into the shop, tried the ice cream and next thing you know she tells me I'm not getting an ice cream, not craving for it anymore. And it wouldn't be nice to walk off after you tried their ice creams right? So I had to buy one out of courtesy. Wasn't too bad lah, except I was pretty full but oh wells, it was good. At the rate I'm eating, I'm going to be a balloon soon. 

This. is. very. bad. FML. 


All time favourite chocolate and peppermint ice cream. :)

Took a stroll at Carlton Gardens and took some photographs. Plus, today's weather was pretty good after all, so why not? It's not like you get to see the sun everyday now. Autumn, period. 

                      








How I wish that life could be like this every single day? All you do is eat, sleep, relax, have fun and chill. Oh well, time to get back to reality. Assignment time. Have a good day to all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment