Friday, March 15, 2013

I just want to feel this moment

It's been too long since I've last updated. Not that I know who actually reads this blog (still), but hahaha if you're still reading this, thank you! :) And I'm sorry for not keeping this blog up-to-date, I've been too busy with work! Anyway, this was a must update post because it's... GRADUATION TIME! :D


With mum and dad, waiting for the photography session. It was a crazy queue, I swear! We waited for a good 1 hour just to have my personal picture and family portrait taken.


With Andy! Thank you for coming to my graduation and it was nice meeting you in Melbourne. We will definitely hang out more here in Malaysia! :)


Melati! Isn't she just beautiful? Thank you for coming to my graduation! And I definitely did meet you in Melbourne, in a club! When we went clubbing with Ant and Andy! But that's alright, we'll have more shopping and girly time here in Malaysia! <3



Jian Jee! Sucks that I've only gotten to know you last year, but I guess it's better than not knowing you at all Anyway, thank you for everything! Not just graduation but on every other days as well, like those "up-all-night" nights doing assignments and studying. I really appreciate it :) and not forgetting those YOLO sessions at Ipoh. All ze good fun and times that I really, really do miss. Let's do that again k? :p


Link! Hehehe! I like backstabbing you at Laser Tag, ooo and thanks for the tip! It worked! :p but it was a great pleasure knowing you! You've been a great friend, and thank you for coming to my graduation! We'll have our Oregi shisha nights soon and we'll have a smoke fest and sabotage JJ! LOL! I kid. :p


My favourite boy! Dano! Thank you for coming and getting stuck in traffic just because of me. You looked great, and yes you look like you were graduating too! Hahaha! We're definitely going to keep going yum cha and have fun together! And thank you for being there for me all the time, bringing me out when I need someone to listen to my moments. I love you big time. <3



Daddy and I. He's my strength and support, although occasionally HE gets on my nerves. Hahaha, and I get on his too (of course). But thanks for giving me the best of everything and loving me like a little pwincess. I'm a big girl now, so don't spoil me too much (occasional ones is good).
I love you, dad. :)



A family picture! :)



Group picture! 


Graduation is a once in a lifetime experience, and I know not everyone is as lucky as me.Truly I am one blessed child. I thank God for His never-ending love and blessings to me and my family, and the continuous support I'm getting from my parents. And thank you mum for the flowers, with the cute chipmunk on the top. Heheh, I love it (eventho they're aren't blue flowers). Once again, thank you for coming everyone to share this special day of mine. Big hearts from me to all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment