Friday, November 2, 2012

Keep downing drinks like there's no tomorrow

3 years has passed, and I just sat for my very last uni paper hours back. I'm proud to announce I'm finally a graduate of Monash University. Uh well, sort of - that is if things don't turn sour like me failing a unit or my exam papers just went missing suddenly, resulting to me failing my units. -_-

Anyways it has been a good 3 years of torture and education. Monash has certainly opened my eyes, seeing things that I would never have thought of. I definitely have no regrets in joining the Monash family. :) sob stories over; went to Zouk with Emma, Sarah, Jerm and Kenny to party! (In a way it's me celebrating my new found freedom!)

It was a pretty good night I must say. Music started off crappy tho, was a little upset at the DJ. After 1am, he decided to play good music. Scumbag of a DJ but oh wells, I had my fair share of good music in the end! Hehehe :3

Pictures from the night! :)




And that's it! Goodnight for now. More updates to come! (Maybe, if only I'm not too lazy with my blog!) Cheeriooooo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment