Sunday, November 14, 2010

I promise you I'll never hide

Exams is finally OVER! I am a very happy child now! Ever since the last paper, I think I've been making full-use of my day? And not forgetting that I'm spending money like water. Shit. -.-!!

Friday was out at the Mid Valley with the lovely uni friends. And that will be my FIRST and LAST time driving to Mid Valley for the year of 2010. I BEH TAHAN THE PARKING THERE. I think they need like all the 26 alphabets to ensure there is enough parking. I tell you it's worse than One U. 

Saturday night, steamboat dinner at Kota Damansara and Wii-ing with the younger cousins at their new home. Their new home is just AWESOME. Sho damn pretty. I didn't take pictures, later uncle scold me then die. 



The Wii session. I think it was the boxing challenge. Now my hands ache, but I won for the times I played. So I guess it paid off. Ehehehe. Oo, and I think I lost a few calories from it too. So I'm happy. 

And me gots nothing to say already. Tomorrow dinner at Ms Chuah's place. Goodnight! If there's picture I'll let it do the talking. Night night! Time to PPS. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment